Troy Lee Designs 2021 A2 MIPS Bike Helmet
Cooler, Faster in a Protective Package
The trailblazing A2 is Troy Lee Designs’ MTB trail helmet that checks all the boxes. Its stylish shell not only incorporates huge intake and exhaust ventilation ports, but it also comes with the very best in impact protection. From breakaway visor screws and the innovative MIPS® system and an industry-first dual-density EPP + EPS liner that protects against both high and low-speed impacts; this is a helmet that doesn’t take your safety lightly. Add in an adjustable strap and X-Static® Pure Silver comfort liner and the comfort is every bit on par with the protection.
- Cutting-edge safety technology with the MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System)
- Patent pending, industry-first dual density EPP = EPS impact liner provide first in class protection against high and low speed impacts
- An additional 16% more frontal EPP + EPS increases protection in common impact zones
- 25% more airflow over the A1 for maximum cooling power using huge intake and exhaust ports
- X-Static® Pure Silver comfort liner with extended coverage and best-in-class odor protection and quick-dry moisture wicking
- Innovative break-away visor screws help reduce the likelihood snagging during a crash
- Low-profile, semi-adjustable strap dividers deliver the perfect fit regardless of head shape
- 3 Year Warranty
- 350 Grams( Size M/L )
- CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078, AS NZ 2063
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Has to be one of the most comfortable helmets on the market, and the finish is top notch. Feels solid without being heavy and clearly looks a quality item before you even put it on. Drift were super helpful and happy for me to try as many as I needed before deciding on the A2. Venting is pretty good too, and you can feel the air flow around your head while moving, and there's plenty of adjustment to get a perfect fit. Only minor issue is that I found the thick padding makes it comfortable, but also absorbs a lot of sweat, and needs the occasional squeeze out to avoid drips, especially around the forhead. Lost a star for me for that, but I'm being picky, and if you're not sweating a bit you're not trying, right? Great helmet overall.