TREK 2022 Session 8 29" GX Mountain Bike
Shipping options (choose option at checkout once added to cart):
1. Drift Bikes Delivery ($150 - within 50km of store)
Get your new bike hand-delivered to your shipping address by a Drift Bikes expert, professionally built and set up just for you. Your bike will be professionally assembled by Drift Bikes mechanics and hand-delivered to your home address. Our team will contact you when your bike is built and ready for delivery. If your order includes additional items, they will be delivered with your bike.
2. Pickup in-store (free)
Pick your new bike at Drift Bikes Kotara. All bikes are professionally built and set up just for you. Please note, some bikes are still in boxes and can take up to 10 working days to assemble.
About This Bike:
The Session 8 is a downhill mountain bike with a robust alloy frame and high-pivot suspension design that keeps you nimble, planted and blazing fast on even the most punishing runs.
It's right for you if...
You practically live at the downhill park, and want a fast, traction-packed DH bike that can handle your gnarliest runs thanks to a suspension design that keeps you in control all the way down.
The tech you get
A burly alloy frame, 200 mm rear travel with a FOX DHX shock, 200 mm RockShox Boxxer Select with plush Charger RC damper, powerful Code R 4-piston brakes and a SRAM GX 7-speed drivetrain.
The final word
The Session has always been the go-to DH bike. Now it's more of a ripper than ever thanks to a new suspension design that delivers more traction, speed and virtually no pedal kickback.
Why you'll love it
- New suspension layout with a high pivot and idler pulley increases traction, carries more speed and reduces pedal kickback for more stability
- Virtually zero pedal kickback means that you’ll stay confidently planted and in control during descents – especially when landing jumps or drops
- The high pivot design delivers a more efficient rearward axle path so you’ll carry more speed and your wheel won’t get hung up on obstacles
- Adjust your suspension progression by flipping the lower shock mount chip – 20% for plush park rides, 25% for racing efficiency
- Our new DH sizing system is based on reach, not rider height, which is the most important factor in a great downhill bike fit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.