Tiny but tenacious, the Stix Sport tail light packs a 18-lumen punch that can be seen from multiple directions. Its wide-angle light and six modes—ranging from steady to flash—make you highly visible to drivers, which will increase both your safety and peace of mind while riding. The tail light runs for up to 23 hours, depending on mode choice, and it's charged easily via the built-in USB tab that eliminates the need for a charging cable.
- 7 to 18 lumens output.
- Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions.
- 2.5- to 23-hour runtime.
- Charge in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed).
- Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately)
- Six modes including: Steady High (16 lumens), Steady Low (7 lumens), Power Surge (16 lumens), Power Flash (18 lumens), Disco Flash (7 lumens), Eco Flash (7 lumens).
- Red/Green battery charge level indicator.
- Additional mounting options available separately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.