2022 Specialized Stumpjumper EVO Comp Mountain Bike
Shipping options (choose option at checkout once added to cart):
1. Ship to home ($150)
Get your new bike delivered in a box. ATTENTION: Whilst minimal assembly is required, basic mechanical skills and proper tools are a must. If your order includes additional items, they may arrive separately from the bike. We highly recommend taking your bike to a local bicycle mechanic if you are in any doubt when attempting assembly. If you decide to take your bike to a 3rd party for assembly or check over of your own work, additional fees will apply and these are at your own expense. If any damage is evident to the box when it arrives please take photos and contact us prior to attempting assembly.
2. Drift Bikes Delivery ($150 - within 50km of store)
Get your new bike hand-delivered to your shipping address by a Drift Bikes expert, professionally built and set up just for you. Your bike will be professionally assembled by Drift Bikes mechanics and hand-delivered to your home address. Our team will contact you when your bike is built and ready for delivery. If your order includes additional items, they will be delivered with your bike.
3. Pickup in-store (free)
Pick your new bike at Drift Bikes Kotara. All bikes are professionally built and set up just for you. Please note, some bikes are still in boxes and can take up to 10 working days to assemble.
About This Bike:
Let's get something clear, the Stumpjumper EVO Alloy isn't a "normal" trail bike. It's built to get gnarly, plain and simple. Featuring the same all-new design as its carbon brethren—including an adjustable head tube angle, 150mm of performance tuned travel, the adaptability of S-Sizing, and SWAT™ Door integration—in a lightweight yet tough M5 Alloy chassis, you're going to be able to bomb down trails that you thought you couldn't touch without a full-blown DH rig.
Spec’d with a no-fuss SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, bomber 30mm-wide alloy wheels, and plush Fox FLOAT Performance suspension, there’s no question the Stumpjumper EVO Comp Alloy is dressed to shred.
- All the travel in the world is useless without the proper shock tuning and kinematics. For the new Stumpjumper EVO design, we prioritized kinematic performance. Applying lessons learned while developing the Enduro, then following that with more than 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, we’ve not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but we’ve made it more capable, agile, and lively. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better resists pedal bob, and we further improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? This thing shreds trails, not legs.
- The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is our most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, short offset fork, steeper seat tube angle – these are requirements for modern progressive riding. But not everyone jibs the same way, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. You can adjust the BB height by 10mm, you can adjust your head angle by two-degrees, and you can make these adjustments independently of each other. Finally, if you want to go full-party mullet-mode, the EVO lets you run a 27.5-inch rear wheel mated with a 29-inch front.
- Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight.
- We introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.