Specialized 2022 COMO SL 4.0 E-Bike
Shipping options (choose option at checkout once added to cart):
1. Ship to home ($150)
Get your new bike delivered in a box. ATTENTION: Whilst minimal assembly is required, basic mechanical skills and proper tools are a must. If your order includes additional items, they may arrive separately from the bike. We highly recommend taking your bike to a local bicycle mechanic if you are in any doubt when attempting assembly. If you decide to take your bike to a 3rd party for assembly or check over of your own work, additional fees will apply and these are at your own expense. If any damage is evident to the box when it arrives please take photos and contact us prior to attempting assembly.
2. Drift Bikes Delivery ($150 - within 50km of store)
Get your new bike hand-delivered to your shipping address by a Drift Bikes expert, professionally built and set up just for you. Your bike will be professionally assembled by Drift Bikes mechanics and hand-delivered to your home address. Our team will contact you when your bike is built and ready for delivery. If your order includes additional items, they will be delivered with your bike.
3. Pickup in-store (free)
Pick your new bike at Drift Bikes Kotara. All bikes are professionally built and set up just for you. Please note, some bikes are still in boxes and can take up to 10 working days to assemble.
About This Bike:
What happened when we brought our perfectly balanced Super Light system to our popular Turbo Como E-bike? The best combination of power, range, and usability in a comfort e-bike. The Turbo Como Super Light (SL) is designed for running around town and beyond. Able to carry twice its weight in cargo, it’s a surprising errand bike that’s as exciting to ride as it is easy to own.
Riders will love the low-maintenance easy-ownership that comes with our first Internal Gear Hub E-bike. IGH protects your bike’s working gears from the weather, road grime, and damage from crowded bike racks. Best of all, you can shift gears anytime, yes, even when stopped⏤take that traffic lights.
The Turbo Como Super Light’s sophisticated design is ready to go whenever you are⏤day and night, rain or shine⏤with battery-powered integrated lights, fenders, and plenty of storage capability. The 320Wh battery is securely hidden in the downtube, making it almost indistinguishable from a regular bike at first glance. But on days when you want to do more, attach the optional Range Extender to ride up to 93 miles without needing to recharge. Trust us when we say, you’ll find yourself making up errands just so you can ride it again.
- 5-speed Nexus Internal Gear Hub and chain drive for shifting when stopped, extended bike performance, and reduced at-home bike maintenance.
- Fully integrated Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 93 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Frame-mounted front porteur rack with a basket and top net.
- Turbo Super Light mounted pannier-compatible rear rack and DRYTECH fenders.
- Aftermarket Turbo Connect Display compatibility.
- Clean internal cable routing and reflective graphics.
- TRP Flow Set hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Durable 650b wheels paired with Nimbus 2.3 tires smooth out rough roads, while providing BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.