ROVAL TRAVERSE 29 CARBON - 148 X 12MM
The trails in our neck of the woods get pretty hairy, pretty fast, so we've found them to be the perfect testing ground for fast and tough wheels like our Traverse 29 Carbon. The steep climbs and descents helped inspire some pretty radical designs, and most importantly, left us with no doubt that these wheels will exceed your expectations.
Let's talk about those expectations. They include everything from the ability to stay true after launching off drops to being light enough to efficiently pedal to the top of a climb—and they all begin with the rim. Our engineers knew they wanted carbon fiber, and with the inclusion of our Zero Bead Hook design, they were able to implement a continuous fiber layup across the sidewall and rim bed. And when paired with a whopping 30-millimeter internal rim width, you get a wheel that's super resilient to impact with low rolling resistance and incredible traction. You'll also find that it helps prevent
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss Ready, Zero Bead Hook design. Black graphic under clear coat.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber
- Rim Width: 30mm internal
- Front Spoke Pattern: Two-cross
- Rear Spoke Pattern: Two-cross
- Spoke Count: 28h Front, 28h Rear
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Competition Race
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Brass Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: DT Swiss 350 Classic, 28h, 15x110mm thru-axle, 6-bolt, includes 15x110mm 19mm OD endcaps
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350 Classic, 28h, 36t quick engagement ratchet system cassette, includes SRAM XX1 XD freehub
- Includes 31mm OD end caps for front hub
- Bearing Type: Sealed cartridge
- Every wheel includes a tubeless valve stem in order to make tubeless set-up a touch easier.
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Total Wheelset Weight: 1800g