Bike Milk is recommended by elite racers, weekend warriors, mechanics and Drift Bikes as our preferred dry film chain lube.
The advanced formulation has a triple action CLEAN-LUBE-PROTECT which means the drivetrain runs very clean and quiet in both wet and dry conditions. åÊ
Bike Milk is better than other dry film chain lubes because:
- Has excellent penetrating-cleaning-degreasing properties to remove grime buildup and assist lube flow thoroughout moving chain parts.
- After film formation the chain stays exceptionally clean without greasy,åÊsticky, wet residue to attractåÊdust onto theåÊdrivetrain surfaces.åÊ
- Dry film coating means no wet residue buildup which canåÊrub offåÊto leaveåÊdark "grease" stains.
- Leaves a protective film on the crucially important internal contact surfaces of the chain between rollers, bushings, pinsåÊand plates.
- Employs a "RESERVOIR EFFECT" to deliver lube into moving parts as you ride.
- Perfect drivetrain lubricant for hot dusty rides (e.g. MTB) or in beach/sand conditions lasting under 4 hours.
- Mix in any ratio with BIKE CREAM (durable-wet-fluid) to makeåÊcustomised lubricant BIKE MIX e.g. 1:4 Bike Cream:Bike Milk for endurance MTB events.
- Also available in economical 900ml workshop pack.
- Proudly created and made in Australia.