Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Rain Jacket
Let's go on an adventure! The Torrent Shell Jacket is a 2 layer jacket which is crafted from a 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, breathable barrier and a durable water repellent finish. The two way adjustable hood has a laminated visor, which rolls down and simply stows away with a cord and hook design. A microfleece lined neck has also been added to the design for comfort. Stuck in the rain? No worries! All zips on the Torrent Shell Jacket have been treated with durable water repellent coating, to ensure you stay warm and dry. Shielding you from the weather, the jacket features cuff closures, an adjustable draw cord hem and arm pit vents. Once you're indoors, just take off the jacket and stuff it into one of the two zippe hand warmer pockets for storage! The Patagonia Torrent Shell Jacket is the ultimate companion when exploring.
- Waterproof and breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection
- 100% recycled nylon face fabric
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.