Welcome to the Home Of Bikes Newcastle, Australia
Your number one bike store in Newcastle. Shop online or in-store now!Visit Our Store
- Stretch 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides unrestricted mobility, the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, venting pit zips are treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper, and welted handwarmer pockets have DWR-treated zips
- Self-stuffs into left-front pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 397 g (14 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.2-oz 30-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon stretch ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
EXPECT SLIGHT SHIPPING DELAYS ON ORDERS DUE TO COVID-19.
When your order has been shipped you will receive an automated email confirmation containing your Shipping or Tracking number.
Our online stock is linked to our inventory so what you see online is in stock.
While we try to keep our inventory as accurate as possible, there will sometimes be errors in the system. In this instance, we will notify you as soon as possible and process a refund on the same day.
Pickup in-store (choose at checkout):
To reserve this bike we require payment in full. Once your order is processed a member of the Drift Bikes team will be in touch regarding eta for the contactless pickup of your new bike.
Contactless delivery available (choose at checkout):To reserve this bike we require payment in full. Once your order is processed a member of the Drift Bikes team will be in touch regarding eta for the contactless delivery of your new bike.
Newcastle Delivery $100 - Fully Assembled (Postcodes - 2280-2309 & 2315)
Hunter Area Delivery $120 - Fully Assembled (Cessnock - 2321 & 2325-2327. Hunter Valley - 2320-2338. Maitland - 2320, 2321 & 2323)
Central Coast Delivery $150 - Fully Assembled (Central Coast - 2250-2267. Gosford 2250, 2251, 2253, 2256-2263)
North Sydney Delivery $200 - Fully Assembled (North Shore - 2060-2113, 2153-2154, 2119-2122. North Sydney CBD - 1545-1559, 2059-2060)
Sydney CBD Delivery $230 - Fully Assembled (Sydney CBD -1100-1299, 2000, 2001, 2007, 2009)
Western Sydney Delivery $220 - Fully Assembled (Penrith 2748-2751, 2760, 2773, 2774. Western Suburbs 2123-2168, 2745-2770)
Greater Sydney Delivery $250 - Fully Assembled (Blue Mountains - 2780, 2570, 2758, 2785-2787, 2571, 2847, 2845. Katoomba 2780, 2701, 2706)
Wollongong Delivery $250 - Fully Assembled (2500-2530)
Northern NSW Delivery $200 - Fully Assembled (Port Maquarie - 2443, 2444. Taree - 2430)
If you aren’t happy with your purchase, make sure you have read our conditions of return then follow the steps below:
Returns your item(s) to:
Drift Bikes. ATT: Online Exchanges
1/58 Northcott Drive, Kotara, NSW, 2289
We are so sorry if you receive a product that is faulty or incorrect. If this happens, please follow the below so that we can sort the issue out as quickly as possible for you!
If you would like more information about this product or need help with a product before ordering please contact us.
Phone: (02) 4924 2600
Facebook Messenger: hit the button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
Visit our store: https://driftbikes.com.au/pages/location
Read our reviews: https://driftbikes.com.au/pages/reviews
→ Hassle free returns!
→ If it's in stock, we have it!
→ $10 flat rate postage on all items! (Excludes Bikes)
→ Family run business with genuine, friendly service!
Delivered in great shape and on time easy transaction
Fast and efficient!
Factory finish and fit. Fast shipping and great service. What more could you want.
Drift Bikes were awesome to deal with, such good hassle free experience.
As for the bike, it great and I love it. It can handle anything that's thrown at it.