Patagonia Men's Houdini Jacket
Patagonia has updated its weather-resistant Houdini meaning you just don't want to go without it on any run, ride or climb. The 100% recycled nylon ripstop blocks the wind and withstands abrasion, while the slim fit still accommodates a baselayer or light mid-layer. The Houdini packs snugly into its own chest pocket making it compact when not in use and the hood cinches in a single pull without pinching your ears.
Featuring half-elastic cuffs to seal the wrists and a drawcord at the hem. All cording, toggles and cuffs have been designed to be trim and lightweight.
- Featherweight 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Zippered chest pocket converts to a stuff sack.
- Slim fit with a slight drop tail for better fit during movement.
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won't block peripheral vision.
- Durable half-elastic cuffs.
- Drawcord hem.
- Reflective logo on chest.
- Can be worn over baselayers and light mid-layers.
- Claimed weight: 105g.
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn.
- Materials: 1.2-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with DWR finish.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.