Osprey Katari 7 Mountain Bike Hydration Backpack Bag
Want to hit the trail for a quick ride that calls for water and just a few minimal pieces of gear? The low-profile Katari 7 is your go-to pack. A light and airy mesh harness with rolled soft edges provide contouring comfort around your shoulders for excellent fit, while a removable webbing hipbelt enhances stability. An included 2.5-liter reservoir slips into an external hydration sleeve with a magnetic bite valve attaching to the sternum strap. A vertical front zip pocket is just roomy enough to carry the essentials, like a spare tube and tools or a rain jacket. Store food and other small items you want to access quickly in stretch mesh side pockets. Functional and versatile, no one is stopping you from using this pack for activities in the off season.
When carrying water and a few essentials are all that's needed, the Katari/Kitsuma provides a lightweight option that rides close to your back for stability on any trail.
An Osprey Hydraulics® LT 1.5L or 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in an external hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Front panel vertical zip compartment with tool organization
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.