North Shore Billet Daemon Flat Pedals
We believe the best components should perform while going unnoticed and designed the Daemon flat pedal with this in mind.
The pedal features a gentle 2mm platform concave and a total concave of 7mm with our 5mm long, stainless steel pins. While not the largest pedal on the market, the 112mm long and 103mm wide platform with a gentle taper to the outline provides a large contact area while minimizing pedal strikes, remaining comfortable and supportive.
Precision CNC Machined in Whistler, BC.
North Shore Billet Daemon Flat Pedals – Specifications:
- Actual dimensions: 112mm x 103mm
- 2mm of true pedal body concave per side – 14.75mm thick at the axle, 16.75mm at front and rear of the pedal
- 5mm long custom stainless steel pins with M4 thread (20 per pedal) create a total 7mm concave
- Double sealed axle – VG style shaft seal with X-ring
- Two stainless steel, sealed Enduro cartridge bearings (outboard) and an igus bushing inboard
- Nitrox coated axle for best in class surface hardness and corrosion resistance
- Weight: 438g pair
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Best flat pedals I've had