Welcome to the Home Of Bikes Newcastle, Australia
Your number one bike store in Newcastle. Shop online or in-store now!Visit Our Store
The JetBlack Z1 PRO Fluid is a high quality, fluid resistance bicycle trainer.
Fluid resistance trainers provide a more road-like feel than magnetic trainers and this feel is increased by a higher weight flywheel.
The JetBlack Z1 PRO Fluid has one of the heaviest flywheels on the market and has the longest run down time in its class.
The proprietary fluid in the JetBlack Z1 PRO Fluid increases resistance exponentially, the faster you spin the harder it gets. Correct use of your bicycle‰۪s gears will allow you to fine tune any training session without having to manually adjust resistance. When used with the full range of JetBlack sensors, you can enjoy training sessions identical to those used by professional cycling teams.
The JetBlack Z1 PRO Fluid is an award winning trainer and like all JetBlack trainers, comes with a lifetime warranty.
-Folds into compact shape for easy storage and transport. Lowest profile of any trainer
- Multiple coaching sessions crafted by Professional Cycling and Triathlon coach Murray Healey
- Test and monitor yourself with an in built Fitness/Zone test and Training Zone calculator
- Upload your workout to Training Peaks and Strava
- JetBlack SQR quick release system allows easy mounting and once set remembers your bike position. Set and forget!
- Hydrogel roller for less noise and reduced tyre wear. Reduces noise by 55%, and tyre wear by 25-30%
- Trainer is pre-assembled and ready to ride
- Rock-solid design is stable for any size or style of rider and the most punishing of training sessions
- Suits road and mountain bike wheels between 700c, 29", 27.5", 26" and many 24" wheels
- Wide Base and Anti Slip Feet keep the trainer still for even the toughest of riders.
- Lifetime warranty
- Free app for iOS or Android with Audio Training Sessions, Read and Ride Sessions, Gear Recommendations, Goal Cadence, Session Time, Session Profiles. Additional sensors (sold separately) allow upgrades to include, Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate, Power (watts), and Calories Burnt.
New & exclusive to JetBlack!
Free app for iOS or Android with access to multiple coaching sessions crafted by Olympic cycle coach Murray Healey, Read and Ride Sessions.
- Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate and Virtual Power (watts) metrics are available on all trainers with any Bluetooth Smart or Ant+ sensors
If I buy online, are the items in stock?
Our online stock is linked to our inventory so what you see online is in stock.
While we try to keep our inventory as accurate as possible, there will sometimes be errors in the system. In this instance, we will notify you as soon as possible and process a refund on the same day.
- $10 Flat rate on orders (Excludes bikes)
- Allow 2-5 business days for your item to arrive. Items will be packed and sent the same day of order.
- No delivery to PO Boxes.
- Click and collect available also. Choose at checkout and pickup in-store.
- * Flat Rate Postage excludes Bikes.
Click & Collect
You can choose to pick up your purchase in-store. Please choose this option at the checkout instead of postage. Your item will be put behind the counter ready for collection once the sale is finalised online.
1/58 Northcott Drive
Kotara NSW 2289
(02) 4924 2600
Full priced items - eligible for exchange or online store credit
Promotion/sale items - final sale and not eligible for return or exchange. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help! We don’t refund on change of mind purchases, however we do exchange full priced items within 14 days of the order date.
Please contact us at (02) 4924 2600 or email@example.com with any issues that may arise with your online order.
Conditions of Return/Exchange
Promotional or sale items are not eligible for return/exchange. Returned items must be unused and in their original condition with all tags attached. The returned item must be in the original packaging (e.g. shoe box).The receipt or proof of purchase must be included with the return. The customer must cover the cost of the return postage for the item (unless deemed faulty by our team). If exchanging an item, the customer must cover the cost of the new item being posted. An invoice for the postage will be sent prior to the new item being sent out.
All transactions are secure and encrypted with ultra-secure 128-bit encryption. We never store your credit card information. All major credit cards are accepted.
If you would like more information about this product or need help with a product before ordering please contact us.
Phone: (02) 4924 2600
Facebook Messenger: hit the button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
Visit our store: https://driftbikes.com.au/pages/location
→ Hassle free returns!
→ If it's in stock, we have it!
→ $10 flat rate postage on all items! (Excludes Bikes)
→ Family run business with genuine, friendly service!