Welcome to the Home Of Bikes Newcastle, Australia
Your number one bike store in Newcastle. Shop online or in-store now!Visit Our Store
The JetBlack M5 Pro is a high quality, magnetic resistance bicycle trainer. Magnetic resistance allows fine tuning of your training schedule through the combination of five levels of resistance adjustment and correct gear selection. Where a fluid trainer increases resistance according to the speed of the flywheel, a magnetic trainer can be overridden, making it suitable for recovery sessions, climbing and specifically tailored workouts. When used with the full range of JetBlack sensors (see below), you can enjoy training sessions identical to those used by professional cycling teams.
You can even upload your session to Training Peaks and Strava.
The JetBlack M5 Pro features a handlebar mounted remote lever for resistance adjustment, and comes equipped with a HYDROGEL Roller, which reduces noise by 55%, and tyre wear by 25-30% giving you the ultimate quiet and smooth ride.
- Free app for iOS or Android with Audio Training Sessions, Read and Ride Sessions, Gear Recommendations, Goal Cadence, Session Time, Session Profiles. Additional sensors (sold separately) allow upgrades to include, Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate, Power (watts), and Calories Burnt
- Multiple coaching sessions crafted by Olympic cycle coach Murray Healey
- Test and monitor yourself with an in built Fitness/Zone test and Training Zone calculator
- Upload your workout to Training Peaks and Strava
- JetBlack SQR quick release system allows easy mounting and once set remembers your bike position. Set and forget!
- Hydrogel roller for less noise and reduced tyre wear. Reduces noise by 55%, and tyre wear by 25-30%
- Trainer is pre-assembled and ready to ride
- Rock-solid design is stable for any size or style of rider and the most punishing of training sessions
- Suits road and mountain bike wheels between 700c, 29‰, 27.5‰, 26‰ and many 24‰ wheels
- Wide Base and Anti Slip Feet keep the trainer still for even the toughest of riders.
- Lifetime warranty
- Folds into compact shape for easy storage and transport. Lowest profile of any trainer.
New & exclusive to JetBlack!
Free app for iOS or AndroidåÊwith access to multiple coaching sessions crafted by Olympic cycle coach Murray Healey, Read and Ride Sessions.
- Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate andåÊVirtual Power (watts)åÊmetrics are available on all trainers with any Bluetooth Smart or Ant+ sensors
If I buy online, are the items in stock?
Our online stock is linked to our inventory so what you see online is in stock.
While we try to keep our inventory as accurate as possible, there will sometimes be errors in the system. In this instance, we will notify you as soon as possible and process a refund on the same day.
- $10 Flat rate on orders (Excludes bikes)
- Allow 2-5 business days for your item to arrive. Items will be packed and sent the same day of order.
- No delivery to PO Boxes.
- Click and collect available also. Choose at checkout and pickup in-store.
- * Flat Rate Postage excludes Bikes.
Click & Collect
You can choose to pick up your purchase in-store. Please choose this option at the checkout instead of postage. Your item will be put behind the counter ready for collection once the sale is finalised online.
1/58 Northcott Drive
Kotara NSW 2289
(02) 4924 2600
Full priced items - eligible for exchange or online store credit
Promotion/sale items - final sale and not eligible for return or exchange. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help! We don’t refund on change of mind purchases, however we do exchange full priced items within 14 days of the order date.
Please contact us at (02) 4924 2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues that may arise with your online order.
Conditions of Return/Exchange
Promotional or sale items are not eligible for return/exchange. Returned items must be unused and in their original condition with all tags attached. The returned item must be in the original packaging (e.g. shoe box).The receipt or proof of purchase must be included with the return. The customer must cover the cost of the return postage for the item (unless deemed faulty by our team). If exchanging an item, the customer must cover the cost of the new item being posted. An invoice for the postage will be sent prior to the new item being sent out.
All transactions are secure and encrypted with ultra-secure 128-bit encryption. We never store your credit card information. All major credit cards are accepted.
If you would like more information about this product or need help with a product before ordering please contact us.
Phone: (02) 4924 2600
Facebook Messenger: hit the button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
Visit our store: https://driftbikes.com.au/pages/location
→ Hassle free returns!
→ If it's in stock, we have it!
→ $10 flat rate postage on all items! (Excludes Bikes)
→ Family run business with genuine, friendly service!