Giro Chamber II MTB Shoes - Black/White
The Giro Chamber II shoe is just as comfortable and badass as it looks. Standing out from most other off-road shoes, the Chamber II offers more setback in order to position the pedals further back under the arch of your foot, which reduces fatigue and enhances your positioning ready for technical terrain. The footbed is made of molded DH EVA foam with arch support for added comfort. The Chamber II has a Tri-Mold construction that optimizes stiffness and flex for each zone of your foot, giving you the right amount of flex for uphill, while making each pedal stroke efficient and directing your power to your pedal.
More setback allows you to position the pedals further back under the arch of the foot to reduce fatigue and enhance positioning for technical terrain. The internal shank has also been updated with a Tri-Mold construction that optimizes stiffness and flex for each zone of the foot. The result is a new level of performance that’s better from top to bottom, with the right amount of flex for uphill pushing, incredible pedaling efficiency and a better connection to the pedals.
- Gender: Mens / Unisex
- Weight: 510g (43) (pair)
- Water-resistant, breathable microfiber upper
- Laced closure with hook and loop top strap
- Tubular laces are more durable and hold a knot
- Rubber toe and heel reinforcements
- Rockprint details for enhanced durability
- Molded DH EVA footbed with arch support
- Tr-Molded SPD-compatible shank with 10mm setback (compared to standard Giro MTB shoe)
- Full Vibram megagrip high-traction lugged outsole
- Optimized EVA midsole enhances pedal feeln and cushioning
- Flexible forefoot zone for walking
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.