FOX 2022 Factory Float X Metric Shock
An all new shock from Fox! Designed specifically to meet the demands of aggressive trail riders, the new Float X combines sophisticated damping and fade free performance with incredible light weight and outstanding structural integrity.
If you're in need of a compact shock with great performance and adjustability, the all new Float X is your ticket. With tool free low speed compression, rebound and climb switch all within easy reach, the Float X offers greater consistency and performance than inline shocks when the trail gets rowdy but keeps things light and tight. A new volume spacer design allows for smaller 0.1 cubic inch adjustments for finer tuning of bottom out support while the new high-flow piston design keeps things plush on square edge hits.
- ALL-NEW chassis and damper
- High-flow main piston
- Volume spacers with smaller increments
- MCU bottom out bumper
- Numbered, tool-free 12 position single-turn Low Speed Compression (LSC) adjuster
- Independent firm mode circuit - Clockable 2-position lever
- Increased rebound adjuster range (over DPX2)
- Optimised reservoir lengths per shock size
- Hydraulic top out feature
- Reduced damper noise
- Larger air sleeve bore reduces average rider pressure by 40psi vs. DPX2
- Bearing hardware compatible on both sides
- Air valve locations offers improved frame fitment and pump access
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Switched from DPX2. Feels a lot more supportive and more capable than the former.