With performance that feels almost otherworldly, wear the Defend Lunar Pants on your next run and feel what it’s like to take that giant leap in pants that have been tested on the world’s toughest trails by our pro mountain bike athletes.
The slim silhouette and tapered lower leg with mesh inset provides a race-ready fit to keep you cool and reduce snags and drag, while the proven race ratchet closure keeps them snug while making fit easily adjustable on the fly.
You’ll be grateful for the breathable, Polartec Alpha insulation to keep you cool—no need to keep removing or adding layers as you shred—while the DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris like a champ.
The Defend Lunar Pants also feature extra storage to help you stay out longer on adventures and the special edition reflective logos for increased visibility in certain lighting conditions.
Utility pocket on leg provides essential storage for all-day park shreds
Who's this item for: Perfect for gravity focussed riders looking for comfortable and high-performance pants that aren't too heavy-duty to bust out a bit of pedalling in.
- TruDri fabrics move sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- TruMotion all-way stretch fabric offers a full range of mobility
- Proven race-ratchet closure provides a secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Tapered lower leg with stretch mesh inset reduces snag and adds cooling
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Special Edition reflective logos for increased visibility in some conditions
Inseam: 32 inch inseam (large).
Material: 90% polyester, 5% elastane, 3% polyamide nylon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.