SHIPPING & FAQ
OUR COURIER PARTNERS, AUSTRALIA POST & TNT, MAY EXPERIENCE DELAYS IN THEIR NETWORK DUE TO COVID-19.
AUSTRALIA POST CUT-OFF DATES FOR EXPRESS POST CHRISTMAS DOMESTIC DELIVERY:
Monday 20th December - Anywhere in Australia (except WA & NT)
Wednesday 15th December - WA & NT
We recommend you order online well before these dates to ensure your presents end up under the tree in time for Christmas. We send packages EXPRESS via Australia Post and TNT. These cut-off dates are an indication only as provided by Australia Post and CANNOT BE GUARANTEED.
TRACKING YOUR PARCEL
When your order has been shipped you will receive an automated email confirmation containing your Shipping or Tracking number.
IF I BUY ONLINE, ARE THE ITEMS IN STOCK?
Our online stock is linked to our inventory so what you see online is in stock.
While we try to keep our inventory as accurate as possible, there will sometimes be errors in the system. In this instance, we will notify you as soon as possible and process a refund on the same day.
$10 FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA WIDE (excludes bikes & heavy items - see bike delivery options below)
- $10 flat rate postage excludes certain items (see below for items that require a larger postage cost)
- Please do not use a P.O box for a delivery address.
- Please call us after if you have any special delivery instructions.
BIKES - Pickup in-store or contactless delivery available (NSW only):
Pickup in-store (choose at checkout):
To reserve this bike we require payment in full. Once your order is processed a member of the Drift Bikes team will be in touch regarding eta for the contactless pickup of your new bike.
Contactless delivery available (choose at checkout):To reserve this bike we require payment in full. Once your order is processed a member of the Drift Bikes team will be in touch regarding eta for the contactless delivery of your new bike.
Newcastle Delivery $100 - Fully Assembled (Postcodes - 2280-2309 & 2315)
Hunter Area Delivery $120 - Fully Assembled (Cessnock - 2321 & 2325-2327. Hunter Valley - 2320-2338. Maitland - 2320, 2321 & 2323)
Central Coast Delivery $150 - Fully Assembled (Central Coast - 2250-2267. Gosford 2250, 2251, 2253, 2256-2263)
North Sydney Delivery $200 - Fully Assembled (North Shore - 2060-2113, 2153-2154, 2119-2122. North Sydney CBD - 1545-1559, 2059-2060)
Sydney CBD Delivery $230 - Fully Assembled (Sydney CBD -1100-1299, 2000, 2001, 2007, 2009)
Western Sydney Delivery $220 - Fully Assembled (Penrith 2748-2751, 2760, 2773, 2774. Western Suburbs 2123-2168, 2745-2770)
Greater Sydney Delivery $250 - Fully Assembled (Blue Mountains - 2780, 2570, 2758, 2785-2787, 2571, 2847, 2845. Katoomba 2780, 2701, 2706)
Wollongong Delivery $250 - Fully Assembled (2500-2530)
Northern NSW Delivery $200 - Fully Assembled (Port Maquarie - 2443, 2444. Taree - 2430)
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ITEM(S) IN THE MAIL?
- Parcels & larger items can take anywhere from 2-7 business days to arrive (delays are occurring due to COVID-19). Please use the tracking number provided.
- Delivery dates may vary due to weekends, public holidays, sale days or unexpected schedule disruptions.
- This service may exceed recommended times when shipping to regional areas.
- Drift Bikes holds no responsibility for the period of time it takes for your parcel to reach you once it has left our building.
- Please use your tracking information provided in the confirmation email to trace your item(s) in the mail.
ITEMS THAT REQUIRE LARGER POSTAGE FEES (OPTIONS WILL APPEAR AT CHECKOUT)
- All Wahoo Trainers are $50 to post Australia wide.
- All Wahoo Training Bikes are $100 to post Australia wide.
- Heavy items (racks) are $50 to post Australia wide.
- We are unable to post Bikes at this time.
CLICK & COLLECT SERVICE
- All items online are available to pick up in-store if you live close by, please choose this option at the checkout.
- Items will be ready to collect almost immediately after your order is placed. A confirmation email will be sent.
- We are located at 1/58 Northcott Drive, Kotara, NSW 2289.
- Items can only be collected in business hours. (See opening hours here)
- Please bring your I.D or confirmation email with you to collect items.
TIPS FOR A SMOOTH DELIVERY
- Ensure someone will be home on the day of delivery (check your tracking number for this) with easy accessibility for the courier to deliver.
- Delivery to business address's preferable that are open during normal business hours. Makes life easier for the courier to park and deliver.
- Do not use a P.O box for delivery.
- Full priced items are eligible for exchange or online store credit.
- No refunds or exchanges on sale items for change of mind purchases
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help! We don’t refund on change of mind purchases, however we do exchange full priced items within 14 days of the order date.
- Please contact us at (02) 4924 2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues that may arise with your online order.
CONDITIONS OF RETURNS/EXCHANGES
- Promotional or sale items are not eligible for return/exchange.
- Returned items must be unused and in their original condition with all tags attached.
- The returned item must be in the original packaging (e.g. shoe box).
- The receipt or proof of purchase must be included with the return.
- The customer must cover the cost of the return postage for the item (unless deemed faulty by our team).
- If exchanging an item, the customer must cover the cost of the new item being posted. An invoice for the postage will be sent prior to the new item being sent out.
RETURNING YOUR ONLINE ORDER
If you aren’t happy with your purchase, make sure you have read our conditions of return then follow the steps below:
- Fill out the returns & exchanges form supplied in your order and send back, or:
- Email us at email@example.com or call us (02) 4924 2600 with your order number and a note explaining whether you require an exchange or credit note.
- Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are enclosed in a satchel or bubble wrap for protection or the return may be refused.
Returns your item(s) to:
Drift Bikes. ATT: Online Exchanges
1/58 Northcott Drive, Kotara, NSW, 2289
FAULTY OR INCORRECT ITEMS
We are so sorry if you receive a product that is faulty or incorrect. If this happens, please follow the below so that we can sort the issue out as quickly as possible for you!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, a brief description of the fault/incorrect item along with a photo of item.
- Once we receive your email we’ll let you know the instructions for sending back the item.
- On receipt of the item, we’ll inspect it and provide you with an update. If your return is approved, we’ll initiate a refund to your credit card (or original payment method). The time that it takes for the credit to process will depend on your cards issuer's policies
FAQ - GIFT VOUCHERS
What type of Gift Cards do you offer? We offer gift cards for in-store purchases and a separate gift card for online purchases.
How much is postage for Gift Vouchers? Free postage to anywhere in Australia and guaranteed delivery within 7 business days.
Can In-store Gift Vouchers be used to purchase items on the website? No, Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed in-store. Purchase an Online Gift Card if you want to make purchases online.
How long is a Drift Bikes voucher valid? 36 months from date of purchase.
If I lose my Gift Voucher am I still able to redeem it if I can show a receipt? Unfortunately no. Gift Vouchers are the responsibility of the customer and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- All transactions are secure and encrypted with ultra-secure 128-bit encryption. We never store your credit card information.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- We also offer Zip Pay