Crankbrothers Mallet E Speedlace Clipless Bike Shoe
Some things just work better together. Like an optimized shoe-pedal combination.
The Mallet E clip-in shoe excels for enduro races or all-day adventures.
It has a ramped Match cleat box for easy front and rear pedal entry and for mud shedding. An extra stiff shank gives it rigidity for power transfer when climbing.
• Match Box optimized for any MTB pedals
• Ramp for easy clip-in / out and mud clearance
• Pre-installed Match Shim for Crankbrothers pedals
• Pre-installed cleat for Crankbrothers pedals
• MC1 mid-friction compound for easy exit
• Directional angled & spaced toe/heel lugs for traction while hiking
• Ramped toe for walkability
• Stiff shank for power transfer
• Cushioned EVA midsole for shock absorption
• BOA® Fit System & strap for micro-adjustment
• Ventilated windows with perforated mesh material for breathability
• Padded tongue for protection
• TPU reinforced areas for protection and abrasion resistance
• Heel dots for grip and superior heel hold
• Hidden eyelets for durability and clean design
Crank Brothers Size Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Why did I wait so long before trying them! I've used SPD pedals and shoes fir many years but combining E Mallet pedals with E Mallet shoes are absolutely brilliant. They are comfortable, clip in straight away and feel secure unlike my SPD pedals.
I'm a 10 ½ UK size and they fit like a glove with plenty of toe cap room. Thanks again.