SHIPPING & FAQ
We know you want your goods as soon as possible, We will endeavour to get your order out as soon as possible, delays of up to 10 business days may occur due to the influx of parcels to various couriers, we will update you via email if this happens.
TRACKING YOUR PARCEL
When your order has been shipped you will receive an automated email confirmation containing your Shipping or Tracking number.
IF I BUY ONLINE, ARE THE ITEMS IN STOCK?
Our online stock is linked to our inventory so what you see online is in stock.
While we try to keep our inventory as accurate as possible, there will sometimes be errors in the system. In this instance, we will notify you as soon as possible and process a refund on the same day.
$10 FLAT RATE AUSTRALIA WIDE
- $10 flat rate postage excludes certain items (see below for items that require a larger postage cost)
- Please do not use a P.O box for a delivery address.
- Please call us after if you have any special delivery instructions.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ITEM(S) IN THE MAIL?
- Parcels & larger items can take anywhere from 2-7 business days to arrive (delays are occurring due to COVID-19). Please use the tracking number provided.
- Delivery dates may vary due to weekends, public holidays, sale days or unexpected schedule disruptions.
- This service may exceed recommended times when shipping to regional areas.
- Drift Bikes holds no responsibility for the period of time it takes for your parcel to reach you once it has left our building.
- Please use your tracking information provided in the confirmation email to trace your item(s) in the mail.
ITEMS THAT REQUIRE LARGER POSTAGE FEES (OPTIONS WILL APPEAR AT CHECKOUT)
- All Wahoo Trainers are $50 to post Australia wide.
- All Wahoo Training Bikes are $100 to post Australia wide.
- Heavy items (racks) are $50 to post Australia wide.
- We are unable to post Bikes at this time.
CLICK & COLLECT SERVICE
- All items online are available to pick up in-store if you live close by, please choose this option at the checkout.
- Items will be ready to collect almost immediately after your order is placed. A confirmation email will be sent.
- We are located at 1/58 Northcott Drive, Kotara, NSW 2289.
- Items can only be collected in business hours. (See opening hours here)
- Please bring your I.D or confirmation email with you to collect items.
TIPS FOR A SMOOTH DELIVERY
- Ensure someone will be home on the day of delivery (check your tracking number for this) with easy accessibility for the courier to deliver.
- Delivery to business address's preferable that are open during normal business hours. Makes life easier for the courier to park and deliver.
- Do not use a P.O box for delivery.
- Full priced items are eligible for exchange or online store credit.
- Promotion/sale items - final sale and not eligible for return or exchange
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help! We don’t refund on change of mind purchases, however we do exchange full priced items within 14 days of the order date.
- Please contact us at (02) 4924 2600 or email@example.com with any issues that may arise with your online order.
CONDITIONS OF RETURNS/EXCHANGES
- Promotional or sale items are not eligible for return/exchange.
- Returned items must be unused and in their original condition with all tags attached.
- The returned item must be in the original packaging (e.g. shoe box).
- The receipt or proof of purchase must be included with the return.
- The customer must cover the cost of the return postage for the item (unless deemed faulty by our team).
- If exchanging an item, the customer must cover the cost of the new item being posted. An invoice for the postage will be sent prior to the new item being sent out.
RETURNING YOUR ONLINE ORDER
If you aren’t happy with your purchase, make sure you have read our conditions of return then follow the steps below:
- Fill out the returns & exchanges form supplied in your order and send back, or:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us (02) 4924 2600 with your order number and a note explaining whether you require an exchange or credit note.
- Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are enclosed in a satchel or bubble wrap for protection or the return may be refused.
Returns your item(s) to:
Drift Bikes. ATT: Online Exchanges
1/58 Northcott Drive, Kotara, NSW, 2289
FAULTY OR INCORRECT ITEMS
We are so sorry if you receive a product that is faulty or incorrect. If this happens, please follow the below so that we can sort the issue out as quickly as possible for you!
- Email us at email@example.com with your order number, a brief description of the fault/incorrect item along with a photo of item.
- Once we receive your email we’ll let you know the instructions for sending back the item.
- On receipt of the item, we’ll inspect it and provide you with an update. If your return is approved, we’ll initiate a refund to your credit card (or original payment method). The time that it takes for the credit to process will depend on your cards issuer's policies
FAQ - GIFT VOUCHERS
What type of Gift Cards do you offer? We offer gift cards for in-store purchases and a separate gift card for online purchases.
How much is postage for Gift Vouchers? Free postage to anywhere in Australia and guaranteed delivery within 7 business days.
Can In-store Gift Vouchers be used to purchase items on the website? No, Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed in-store. Purchase an Online Gift Card if you want to make purchases online.
How long is a Drift Bikes voucher valid? 36 months from date of purchase.
If I lose my Gift Voucher am I still able to redeem it if I can show a receipt? Unfortunately no. Gift Vouchers are the responsibility of the customer and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- All transactions are secure and encrypted with ultra-secure 128-bit encryption. We never store your credit card information.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- We also offer Zip Pay.