Thursday 4th - Monday 8th April 2019
We are heading back to Maydena in April to ride Tasmania's best mountain bike park. This time with the option of 3 full days of lifted riding or mix it with the best of Australia’s enduro racing talent and compete in Endurofest.
Endurofest attracts many of Maydena Bikes Park’s Ambassadors including Sam Hill, Shelley Flood and Connor Fearon to name a few and will prove an awesome event to spectate as you pick your way down the mountain.
Don’t be worried about an event clogging the lift lines as come Saturday and Sunday, the Enduro racers will only receive an initial uplift prior to making their own way from stage to stage each day.
Both options cost the same and you can simply nominate your preference when booking your ticket with Drift Bikes.
Maydena Bike Park is a gravity-focused mountain bike park in Tasmania’s Derwent Valley. Designed and built by renowned trail company, Dirt Art, their world-class trails offer something for everyone, from families through to elite riders.
Tour dates: Thursday 4th - Monday 8th April 2019.
The tour is open to all customers. We have an allocation for 18 riders on this tour so lock it in quick!
Drift Bikes Maydena Tour includes:
- Transfers from Drift Bikes to Newcastle Airport (return)
- Return flights
- Thursday & Sunday dinner at Giants Table
- Friday Night Dinner at the Maydena Trackside Cafe
- Saturday night all you can eat BBQ dinner at Maydena Summit
- Includes 3 Day Uplift or Friday uplift and Entry to Endurofest on Sat/Sun
- Transfers from Hobart to Maydena (return)
- Drift Bikes show bag which includes: Shirt, drink bottle, hat, mud guard, stubbie holder and stickers
- Drift Bikes Club Card to receive ongoing discounts @ Drift Bikes
- includes cancelation insurance up to $2500 for any prepaid travel costs associated with the trip.
$1,950 per person which includes everything listed above.
Only require minimum 50% to book, balance payable on or before Monday 18th Feb 2019.
If you live outside the Newcastle area and would like to join us on this tour, please contact us to make arrangements.
For enquiries & bookings please call (02) 4924 2600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org