Welcome to the Home Of Bikes Newcastle, Australia
Your number one bike store in Newcastle. Shop online or in-store now!Visit Our Store
Booking is easy:
(Can’t see the size you need? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org )
Session times: NB - All rides are 2 hours.
Morning Beginner SLay Session:
8:30am for 9:00am departure
Afternoon Beginner SLay Session:
2:00pm for 2:30 departure
Morning Intermediate / Advanced SLay Session:
9:00am for 9:30 departure
Afternoon Intermediate / Advanced SLay Session:
2:30pm for 3pm departure
Bike sizes available: Specialized Turbo Levo SL Comp Alloy
18 in total.
3 x Small
6 x Medium
6 x Large
3 x X-Large
Who loves FREEBIES?
- Everyone who rides on the day will receive a Specialized water bottle.
- $300 Drift Bikes voucher is available to everyone who purchases or orders a Specialized Levo SL within 7 days of the demo session.
- Pedals if bringing your own
- Helmet and protective riding gear
- Any medication you need.
The fine print:
- Adhering to current COVID-19 guidelines, there will be a maximum 8 riders + 2 guides in each group.
- Riders must be 18 years and over.
- Park at the old store located across the road from our new store. Address of old store is 2/47 Northcott Drive Kotara.
- Waiver must be filled out and signed. (Please bring on the day or email this to email@example.com
- Download waiver HERE
Ordered Magura QM46 to take my brake discs up a size from 205 mm to 220 mm ordered from shop super easy process and parts shipped very fast with tracking from courier.
Great product just what I needed! All is well with the world, now I can slow it down a little with my new larger brake discs.
Great service I ordered the wrong ones and service dept helped me resolve the issue and exchanged pads for the correct ones. The service dept also replaced a spoke and trued my Rear wheel in a quick manner to get back on the trails.
Perfect fit. Super comfortable, looking forward to a long ride. Customer service and delivery from Drift Bikes was top notch too! Thanks!
Magura E-Bike Disc Brake Rotor Sensor Magnet
Great little kit with all you need. Plus a few extra replacement parts. Maguras are much easier to bleed than I was expecting too.