Due to high demand for bike servicing and repairs, Drift Bikes' workshop is open again as of Wednesday 8th April. We are stoked so many are keen to get out and ride in the fresh air! At the same time we take the Covid-19 situation and our shared responsibility very seriously. So here's what we're doing to help protect our staff, customer and suppliers.
Workshop Covid-19 Protocols
- You clean your bike: All bikes must be presented to the workshop clean. Dirty bikes will not be accepted.
- We clean your bike: All repairs will incur a $15 Disinfecting Fee that includes a disinfecting wash prior to handling the bike and a disinfecting wipe down upon completion of the repair.
- You clean your bike again: As a final precaution we strongly suggest wiping your bike down at time of pickup with disinfectant wipes as a final safeguard.
- Online bookings are essential and can be made HERE.
- All repairs must be dropped off the day prior to your booking.
Please be aware that our trading hours have changed and reduced hours are in effect. Check current trading hours HERE. Our store remains closed for public browsing and is continuing to operate a Call & Collect system.
We thank everyone for their understanding and cooperation during this time.
Stay safe and ride on!