We are seeking an enthusiastic candidate for a new role at Drift Bikes.
What are we looking for?
The right candidate will manage the bike hire fleet, including the purchase and maintenance of equipment and accessories.
You will have 5+ years experience in bicycle repairs and maintenance and an interest to help us grow our hire offering. With this background and a passion for customer service, you will partner with our Workshop Manager to ensure that the needs of our customers are met and safety and service levels are always adhered to.
The full time position will be across Tuesday to Saturday with a Salary Range of $51,000 - $58,000 depending on skills and experience.
To find our more about the position and the skills/experience required, read the Position Description below. For any further information and to apply please email email@example.com
POSITION TITLE: Hire Fleet Manager
DIRECT SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Workshop Manager
• Managing the hire fleet, including the purchase, storage and maintenance of hire bikes and accessories (bike racks, children’s strollers, electronics, batteries (e-bikes))
• Ensuring that service records and maintenance schedules are completed and followed for all hire bikes and accessories
• Working efficiently on servicing/building new hire bikes and repairing existing bikes
• Setting up of hire equipment for customers
• Managing the booking process from end to end with customers including, queries or complaints, check in/check out, appropriate bike/accessories set-up, terms & conditions and insurance
• Liaising with the Retail Manager in relation to scheduled bookings during workshop closure times
• Uploading of hire items to the website
• Liaising with internal marketing to increase awareness of the hire fleet
• Maintaining and updating processes and procedures related to the hire equipment
• Prioritising work flows and working to set deadlines
• Opening and closing of the workshop
• Maintaining a clean and safe environment in the workshop
• Providing effective and efficient customer service, ensuring up to date product knowledge is maintained
• Maintaining knowledge of workshop procedures
• Maintaining customer records
• Supervisory assistance to the Workshop Manager, including supervising more junior employees as required
• Maintaining security and practicing loss prevention strategies, ensuring appropriate procedures are followed to minimise risk
• Replenishing stock service items in the workshop for the maintenance of the hire fleet in consultation with the Buyer
• Abiding by workplace health and safety procedures and policies
• Other tasks as directed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Certificate III in Bicycle Workshop Operations or equivalent (desirable)
• Drivers License
• 5+ years’ experience in bicycle repairs and maintenance
• Intermediate computer skills with knowledge of POS systems
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to supervise staff and provide support/direction to team members
For any further information and to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org