All-new Specialized Turbo Levo is here!
Only a few months after the initial Turbo Levo was named the number one e-MTB by E-Mountain Bike Magazine, we are beyond stoked to introduce you to the next generation all-new Turbo Levo. And when we say all-new, we mean everything from lighter, stiffer, more capable, smoother and more powerful. The all-new Levo is set to redefine e-MTBs ... All over again.
- 1.2kg shaved off the frame and motor at S-Works level
- The new aluminium Levo chassis weighs less than the 2018 Carbon S-Works Levo!!
- Optimised weight distribution, giving the bike a lower centre of gravity and a nimble-yet-planted feel
EVEN MORE CAPABLE
- Channeled all the success from the Stumpjumper and took it into the new Levo
- Stiffer, lower-slung Turbo Levo that’s even easier to manoeuvre in technical terrain
- A truly progressive, 29” trail bike that feels absolutely bottomless on big hits and which boasts confidence-inspiring geometry
- Turbo Levo’s new magnesium-bodied Specialized 2.1 motor is 15% smaller and 400 grams lighter than the previous 1.3 motor, yet more efficient and powerful
- The new 2.1 motor boosts rider input by up to 410% and 90Nm of torque with no awkward surges or lags in power
- Thanks to our engineers in Switzerland, this result is exclusive to the Turbo Levo - a motor that provides an incredibly smooth and natural boost to your own pedalling efforts.
MORE MILES FROM EVERY CHARGE
- Expert and S-Works Levo models come equipped with a 700Wh battery that boosts range by an astounding 40%. While other Levo models feature a 500Wh battery, the 700Wh version will be available aftermarket, as an upgrade option (Note: the new Levo battery is not retrofittable to first generation Levo).
- We’ve added a new Range Calculator to our website, helping riders determine their power needs before their next ride.
- New Mission Control App is now live, which lets you set the Levo’s power assist to last for the duration of your ride
- In the centre of the top tube, you’ll find our sleek, new Turbo Connect Unit that connects the bike, via ANT+ and Bluetooth®
Our first shipment of 2019 Levo will be extremely limited and made up of Alloy models only.