Join Drift Bikes on our trip to Maydena, Tasmania. Everyone welcome.
Drift Bikes on tour. Join us on our trip to Maydena. Tasmania's best mountain bike park.
The tour is running from Wednesday the 10th of October to Sunday the 14th October with 3 full days of riding!
Drift Bikes are running a trip open to all customers to Maydena Mountain Bike Park. Maydena is a gravity-focused mountain bike park open now in Tasmania’s Derwent Valley. Designed and built by renowned trail company, Dirt Art, their world-class trails offer something for everyone, from families through to elite riders.
- Transfers from Drift Bikes to Newcastle Airport (return)
- Return flights
- Wednesday and Thursday buffet dinner @ Giants Table
- Friday Friendly Race and dinner at Maydena bike park
- Saturday night all you can eat BBQ dinner @ Maydena Summit
- 3 day up lift pass
- Transfers Hobart to Maydena return
- Drift bikes show bag which includes: Shirt, drink bottle, hat, mud guard, stickers.
- Also receive a drift Bikes Club Card to receive ongoing discounts @ Drift Bikes.
$1899 per person which includes everything listed above.
All payments must be paid in full by the 10th of September to secure your spot.
Phone or visit us in-store for enquires/payment.
If you live outside the Newcastle area and would like to join us on this tour, please contact us to make arrangements.
For enquiries & bookings please call
or email email@example.com
The next Drift Bikes Maydena Tour is being planned for early 2019.
PHOTOS FROM LAST YEARS TRIP: