ALL NEW SPECIALIZED
S-WORKS SHIV DISC
The first offering, due in 2019, will be a very limited-edition release. Only 500 individually numbered bikes, along with their accompanying custom travel cases, are being made for pre-order.
We welcome enquiries so call or come in-store if you’d like to be one of the first to be on this truly innovative bike.
- 2008: Our triathlon heritage begins with the introduction of the full-carbon Transition.
- 2011: The first-generation Shiv sets the course record at Ironman Kona.
- 2018: The all-new Shiv Disc sets the standard for speed, utilising storage and fit to increase aero performance.
- Removable & refillable Hydration Fuelcell holds up to 1.5L (up to 50 oz. or two 24 oz. bottles) of hydration.
- The integrated Nutrition Fuelcell has room to house 4-5 bars, 5-6 chews, or 10-12 gels.
- Top tube and seat tube bosses allow for additional storage options.
- Retül fit data led us to four sizes (XS – L), each with extensive stack and pad reach adjustment.
- Adjustable base bar not only ensures the right position, but it makes travel exceptionally easy.
- Aerobar extensions use the 22.2mm OD industry standard, so you can use whatever extensions you want.