Killikaze Rescheduled until Sunday 29th November

November 14, 2015

Due to the inclement weather forecast for the weekend and the current amount of rain we are experiencing, we will be postponing the Killikaze to Sunday the 29th of November.

The format will remain unchanged and anyone that has pre entered will be eligible for a full refund should they not be able to make the new date.

We hope this gives everyone an even greater chance to prepare for the race and urge everyone to understand that our decision to postpone the event has been made to see the race proceed in ideal conditions as opposed to what we are expecting this weekend as well as making sure the trails are not put at risk of being damaged.

We look forward to seeing as many Killikaze pilots in two weeks!


The Team @ Drift and on behalf of the Hunter Mountain Bike Association, Synergy Trails and Rocky Trail Entertainment.

Leave a comment

Please note: comments must be approved before they are published.