Our October 2019 tour is closed, but here are the details incase you are curious as to what our Maydena Tours involve. Stay tuned for announcement of the next tour!
Thursday 17th - Monday 21st October 2019
We are heading back to Maydena in October to ride Tasmania's best mountain bike park. This time we are stoked to have ladies joining the tour! The tour is open to all customers. No matter what level of rider you are, there’s fun to be had at Maydena.
Maydena Bike Park is a gravity-focused mountain bike park in Tasmania’s Derwent Valley. Designed and built by renowned trail company, Dirt Art, their world-class trails offer something for everyone, from families through to elite riders.
We have an allocation for 10 riders on this tour so lock it in quick!
Tour dates: Thursday 17th - Monday 21st October 2019
Drift Bikes Maydena Tour includes:
- Transfers from Drift Bikes to Newcastle Airport (return) and Hobart to Maydena (return)
- Return flights Newcastle - Hobart
- Includes 3 Day Uplift Passes
- Thursday & Sunday dinner at Giants Table
- Friday night dinner at the Maydena Trackside Cafe
- Saturday night all-you-can-eat BBQ dinner at Maydena Summit
- Drift Bikes show bag which includes: Drift Bikes t-shirt, drink bottle, hat, mud guard, stubbie holder and sticker.
- Drift Bikes Club Card to receive ongoing discounts @ Drift Bikes
- Free bike packing night
- Includes cancelation insurance up to $2500 for any prepaid travel costs associated with the trip.
Tour Cost: $1,950 per person which includes everything listed above.
Only require minimum 50% to book, balance payable on or before Friday 6th September 2019. Deposit is non-refundable. Zippay payment option available to pre-approved customers.
If you live outside the Newcastle area and would like to join us on this tour, please contact us to make arrangements.
Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
For enquiries & bookings please come in-store, call (02) 4924 2600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos: Maydena Mountain Bike Park