The clincher version of the evolved world‰۪s best performance tire pushes the limits of versatility.
- The world‰۪s best tire
- 4 compounds for best speed, grip, durability and puncture protection
- Kevlarå¨** reinforced Corespun K for increased sidewall protection
‰ÛÏI don‰۪t ever worry about what the weather is doing because when I toe the line with my Corsa tires I know they handle and see me thru any corner in any condition.‰
- Mary Zider (Colavita ‰ÛÒ Bianchi, pb/Vittoria)
‰ÛÏWe have completed 4 stages in the Tour of Mersin and have had no puncture. Everybody in the team is really happy with the tires and their amazing grip‰
- (Al Nasr Pro Cycling Team‰ÛÒDubai)
Designed to perform in every road and weather condition, this tire will deliver in all circumstances.
4 Compounds (4C) is exclusively developed by Vittoria to achieve performance products without compromise. Vittoria 4C is a layering process, using 4 separate compounds in the same tread.
The 4C process offers unmatched versatility, by allowing for separate base and surface compounds, in both the center and side areas of the tread. Benefiting from the different properties of each compound, including the G+ Isotech*, their distribution is extensively tested to deliver the best products imaginable
Leveraging Vittoria‰۪s racing heritage to the maximum, this tire is combining the best (Graphene) compounds with the best casing technology available to deliver the best competition tire in the world.
G+ Isotech Compound
G+Isotechå¨* is Vittoria‰۪s unique Graphene compound with revolutionary G+*, as provided by technology partner Directa Plus. No compromise is necessary with this compound that is superior in speed (rolling resistance), grip, durability and wear resistance.
The nylon clincher version has:
- Wear resistant tread with low rolling resistance
- PRB 2.0 breaker for excellent flat protection
- Strong Nylon casing from 26 to 220 TPI
- Butyl or latex inner tube
- Foldable and rigid version available