TROY LEE DESIGNS 19, A2 MIPS HELMET, DECOY
Cooler, Faster in a Protective Package - The A2
The A2 helmet redefines mountain bike safety, style, comfort and ventilation. The first helmet in its class to combine EPP (for low speed impacts) and EPS (for high speed impacts) in one sleek package, that will set a new benchmark for mountain bike helmets.
PATENTED BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM
MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, it is a revolutionary technology that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts.
A2 FUNCTIONAL FEATURES
- Huge air intakes - 25% larger than A1 - connected to Massive exhaust ports through deep internal channels provide powerful cooling efficiency.
- X-Static pure silver comfort liners delivers high performance odor protection and quick-dry moisture wicking.
Saftey Is Our Priority:
- MIPS Brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios.
- Dual-Density EPS co-molded with EPP for state-of-the-art imact energy management at low and high speed crashes, as well as everything in between.
- 16% more EPS+EPP in the frontal lobe and raised EPS splines provide more protection in the common impact zones.
- Aerospace filament-reinforced poly-carbonate shell.
- Break-away anodized aluminium visor screws.
- Rear stabilizer fit system with flexible, slimline arms has 3-position front and rear locations for a custom fit.
- Expanded field of view works with both goggles and glasses - multiple storage locations for glasses
- Low-profile adjustable strap dividers for a custom fit.
- Fit Kit
- Ventilated Helmet storage bag
- Sticker Kit
- 3 Year warranty
- 350 grams (size M/L)
- Meets or Exceeds AS NZ 2063:2008