Troy Lee Designs A1 MIPS Helmet Classic Yellow / Black
After many years of research, development and experience, the Troy Lee Designs Team was proud to introduce their A1 helmet. At TLD, styling, graphics, fit, function and safety are key in everything they create. They approach each item with a care and attention to detail to make sure they are producing the best products. This lightweight, fully encapsulated all-mountain helmet utilizes maximum coverage and dimension, to keep you safe and protected in all riding conditions. Whether you're charging single track, riding dirt jumps or grinding out miles on the XC bike, the A1 helmet offers the premium fit, protection and style you want.
The step up for the A1 model includes TLD’s patented MIPS. MIPS stands for Multi-Directional Impact Protection System, and is a revolutionary technology that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding extra protection against rotational violence to the brain from angled impacts. With the release of the A1 helmet, Pushys (and the rest of the MTB world) welcome back TLD to the aggressive all-mountain half shell category with this cool, stylish and safety inspiring helmet.
• Reinforced polycarbonate shell in-molded with the EPS liner extends down the sides and back of the head for maximum protection and durability
• MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
• 8 pressurized intake passages draw in cool air for maximum ventilation
• 8 rear vacuum vortex outlets help exhaust and draw heat from head
• Triple position adjustable retention system allows customized fit for various eyewear, head shape and riding styles
• Single piece, ultra plush, removable and washable comfort liner made of anti-microbial moisture wicking material for a dry, comfortable feel
• Full spectrum adjustable moto inspired visor with anodized aluminum hardware
• Race inspired styling