Welcome to the Home Of Bikes Newcastle, Australia
Your number one bike store in Newcastle. Shop online or in-store now!Visit Our Store
This bike is available to pick up in-store only. No postage available on bikes. To reserve this bike we require payment in full.
Once your order is received a Drift Bikes staff member will contact you within 48 hours with a link allowing you to book your pickup in store to receive a half hour, one on one bike setup with a Drift Bikes staff member.
Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper...and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. The top-shelf S-Works Turbo Levo SL features a carbon chassis mated to FOX Factory-level suspension and SRAM's premier Eagle XX1 AXS drivetrain.
IT'S YOU... JUST GOING FASTER...AND FURTHER
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you—a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That's Turbo Levo SL.
TUNE IT TO YOUR STYLE
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries—the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
• Lightweight, carbon Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
• Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
• 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX's Factory 36 fork and DPX2 shock.
• The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
• The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
We know you want your goods as soon as possible, We will endeavour to get your order out as soon as possible, delays of up to 10 business days may occur due to the influx of parcels to various couriers, we will update you via email if this happens.
When your order has been shipped you will receive an automated email confirmation containing your Shipping or Tracking number.
Our online stock is linked to our inventory so what you see online is in stock.
While we try to keep our inventory as accurate as possible, there will sometimes be errors in the system. In this instance, we will notify you as soon as possible and process a refund on the same day.
If you aren’t happy with your purchase, make sure you have read our conditions of return then follow the steps below:
Returns your item(s) to:
Drift Bikes. ATT: Online Exchanges
1/58 Northcott Drive, Kotara, NSW, 2289
We are so sorry if you receive a product that is faulty or incorrect. If this happens, please follow the below so that we can sort the issue out as quickly as possible for you!
If you would like more information about this product or need help with a product before ordering please contact us.
Phone: (02) 4924 2600
Facebook Messenger: hit the button in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
Visit our store: https://driftbikes.com.au/pages/location
Read our reviews: https://driftbikes.com.au/pages/reviews
→ Hassle free returns!
→ If it's in stock, we have it!
→ $10 flat rate postage on all items! (Excludes Bikes)
→ Family run business with genuine, friendly service!
The bike is an absolute beast, far exceeding my expectations!
Staff were exceptional throughout the entire process, I would highly recommend Drift and Trek!
As they say , can be worn of the bike . I have to pairs on for the bike and one for casual outings , so comfortable.
So much grip due to the grub pin layout. Great option when you factor in the price, quality and construction. Only negative would be the thickness in comparison to the more expensive pedals on offer at drift, the price negates this negative though.
Specialized Riprock 16 Coaster Kids Bike
Great communication and nothing was a problem also postage was super quick thanks drift 👍👍