Welcome to the Home Of Bikes Newcastle, Australia
Your number one bike store in Newcastle. Shop online or in-store now!Visit Our Store
Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper...and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. The top-shelf S-Works Turbo Levo SL features a carbon chassis mated to FOX Factory-level suspension and SRAM's premier Eagle XX1 AXS drivetrain.
IT'S YOU... JUST GOING FASTER...AND FURTHER
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you—a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That's Turbo Levo SL.
TUNE IT TO YOUR STYLE
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries—the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
• Lightweight, carbon Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
• Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
• 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX's Factory 36 fork and DPX2 shock.
• The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
• The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
This product is available in-store only.
Have these fitted to my cube 160 EMTB, absolutely fantastic, and performs great on the bright trails in Victoria
Just bought the Marzocchi Bomber Z2 forks, I found the guys at Drift extremely helpful and provided great service. Loving the Forks cant believe the improvement in my bike!
Awesome stickers! Satisfied customer here.
The side of these are a little tighter than norm. the shape is more oval so give yourself some leeway. If you measure on the far end of the size spectrum, go up a size if you got a round skull. Other than that, very comfy, VERY light helmet. makes you forget you are wearing one.
BBB Firelayer Winter Long Sleeve Thermal Shirt