Specialized 2021 Stumpjumper Comp Alloy MTB Bike
Shipping options (choose option at checkout once added to cart):
1. Ship to home ($150)
Get your new bike delivered in a box. ATTENTION: Whilst minimal assembly is required, basic mechanical skills and proper tools are a must. If your order includes additional items, they may arrive separately from the bike. We highly recommend taking your bike to a local bicycle mechanic if you are in any doubt when attempting assembly. If you decide to take your bike to a 3rd party for assembly or check over of your own work, additional fees will apply and these are at your own expense. If any damage is evident to the box when it arrives please take photos and contact us prior to attempting assembly.
2. Drift Bikes Delivery ($150 - within 50km of store)
Get your new bike hand-delivered to your shipping address by a Drift Bikes expert, professionally built and set up just for you. Your bike will be professionally assembled by Drift Bikes mechanics and hand-delivered to your home address. Our team will contact you when your bike is built and ready for delivery. If your order includes additional items, they will be delivered with your bike.
3. Pickup in-store (free)
Pick your new bike at Drift Bikes Kotara. All bikes are professionally built and set up just for you. Please note, some bikes are still in boxes and can take up to 10 working days to assemble.
About this bike:
Metal fans rejoice! The Stumpjumper Comp Alloy rocks on, with one of the most advanced alloy frames ever developed. From the frame’s asymmetrical design, taking in the refined suspension kinematics and all-new geometry, to a build kit that strikes the optimal combination of performance and value, it’s metal, but it ain’t heavy metal. And it’s ready to slay some dirt.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK — When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE — We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY — The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™ — Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
No reviews yet