Who says that there's no room for Merino in a performance cycling jersey? Not us, and if you need proof, look no further than our SL drirelease Merino Jersey. It marries all of the performance features that you love about the SL line with the classic look and soft feel of Merino. So what are the benefits of drirelease? How about a natural ability to combat odor and microbial buildup, all while managing & evaporating moisture like nobody's business? Yes, Merino does all of this without the bat of an eyelash. Our drirelease Merino, however, combines the natural hydrophilic (water-loving) wool fibers with a blend of hydrophobic (water-hating) synthetic fibers to push away and evaporate sweat at an even faster rate. On top of this, the blend enhances the already soft feel of the wool, ensuring that this will be one of the most comfortable jerseys in your closet. Keeping with the SL line's performance theme, we gave the SL our Form Fit, so it'll feel like it's painted on and perfectly formed to your body. And lastly, you'll find that it has all the features you need for daily riding, like three rear pockets and a full-length front zipper.
- drireleaseå¨ Merino with FreshGuard naturally cools, neutralizes odor, and wicks away moisture to keep you dry.
- Three standard pockets and one sweatproof zippered pocket provide secure storage for your small ride essentials, phone, or other electronics.
- Full-length front zipper keeps allows you to dump heat on-the-fly during hard efforts.
- Deflectå¨ UV 30 protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- Form Fit provides a precise, second skin level of fit that's perfect for any perfectionist.