Welcome to the Home Of Bikes Newcastle, Australia
Your number one bike store in Newcastle. Shop online or in-store now!Visit Our Store
Meet the Turbo Creo SL, the first ever Turbo Road Bike. It delivers a light and lively road bike feel for the performance rider with mountain-flattening power, range for epic rides and seamless connectivity. No system on earth could create the ride we wanted, so we built one from the ground. It’s a mighty cocktail of power, range, ride quality, weight and efficiency, with the versatility that allows it to easily transition from road to gravel. You’ll be riding farther and faster than you ever imagined, all with a real road bike feel. The Turbo Creo SL doesn’t just redefine the e-road category, it creates a whole new sport. It’s You, Only Faster.
• At just 12.2kg, the S-Works Turbo Creo SL is the lightest e-road bike of its kind and features the Future Shock 2.0.
• The 240-watt Specialized SL 1.1 Motor is smooth, silent, and powerful, offering high power and efficiency at a natural pedalling cadence up to 25km/hr.
• Unbeatable range of up to 195km, with 130km coming from the 320 Wh internal battery and 65km from our optional 160 Wh range extender. A range extender is included with every S-Works, and it’s available aftermarket for other Turbo Creo SL models.
• Our Mission Control App works with a built-in ANT+ power meter to provide unprecedented ways to personalize your Turbo Creo SL, tune your power delivery, control the range, and to share riding data with our Turbo Connect Display or third-party ANT+ display devices.
• The Turbo Creo SL EVO comes equipped with Pathfinder Tyres, Adventure Gear bars, and a dropper post for legendary gravel adventures.
This bike is available in-store only. Please call us on (02) 4924 2600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.