Five Ten Kestrel Lace SPD
Five Ten Kestrel Lace MTB SPD Shoes
A spin-off from Five Ten's original Kestrel, the Kestrel Lace MTB SPD Shoes are designed for efficient power transfer with a classic lace closure: style meets substance.
Grippy Sole that's SPD Compatible
The Kestrel Lace MTB SPD Shoes feature Five Ten's unique Stealth® C4™ outsole for excellent grip and shock dampening. The wider cleat interface is compatible with every type of SPD pedal. For those who prefer a bit of flex over super-stiff, the shank of the Kestrel Lace MTB SPD Shoes is made from nylon, making it more compliant. The EVA midsole provides excellent shock absorption for an all-round trail-ready shoe.
- Outsole: Stitched Stealth® C4™ rubber outsole
- Upper: Polyurethane (PU) Coated Synthetic
- Midsole: Compression Moulded EVA with Nylon Shank
- Compatible with all SPD pedals
- Perforated toe vamp & mesh tongue for extra breathability
- Non-slip heel cup to reduce torsional flex
- Sleek, low-profile design
- Velcro lace strap
Stealth C4: Stealth C4 Dotty outsole offers vibration and shock dampening but still provides grip when off the bike excursions require it.