Built to be the lightest, most protective downhill clipless shoe, the Impact VXi CL is built for fast-paced racing. Using our softest and stickiest rubber compound, Stealthå¨ Mi6‰ã¢, the Impact VXi CL keeps your feet glued to the pedals with the help of our new Long Line cleats; offering 20mm of adjustability for a finely tuned, personalized setup. The newly designed synthetic upper dries overnight and is equipped with a reinforced toe cap for added protection during the rigors of downhill riding.
- Stealthå¨ Mi6‰ã¢ rubber outsole
- Lightest downhill race shoe on the market
- 20mm extended Long Line cleat
- Hydrophobic synthetic upper ‰ÛÒ Dries overnight
- New biomechanical last design - Supports foot anatomy, reduces vibration, allows forefoot to swell comfortably
- Wider toe box
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Velcro strap and lace closure systems
As the lightest and most protective clipless shoe, the Impact VXi is designed to be the ultimate offering for downhill riders. Using our softest and stickiest rubber compound, Stealthå¨ Mi6‰ã¢ provides the most extreme level of stickiness and our new long-line cleats offer 20mm of adjustability.
Superior cushioning properties combined with unparalleled friction make this the most sensitive rubbers we make. When applied to bike shoes, its damping qualities battles the chatter on the trail.