Powerfly FS 7 is a full suspension mid-fat electric mountain bike with a fully integrated battery and a performance suspension package for incredible capability on more rugged trails. A Bosch Performance CX motor for speeds up to 25 km/h, 27.5+ mid-fat tires for extra stability and traction, RockShox suspension, and the latest in e-MTB frame design will bring your off-road adventures to entirely new places.
Colour Volt Green
It's right for you if...
You want to push boundaries and go to otherwise unreachable places on your mountain bike. You want all the benefits of an advanced pedal-assist system along with the handling, suspension performance, and capability of a true 27.5+ mid-fat trail bike.
The tech you get
A durable Alpha Platinum Aluminum frame that fully encases a long-range 500Wh battery for great aesthetics and ride quality on the trail, a Bosch Performance CX motor and an ergonomic Purion controller. Plus, 130mm front and rear travel with a RockShox Revelation RL fork, grippy 27.5+ mid-fat tires, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Line Comp wheels with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive hub, a dropper post, and an 11-speed Shimano SLX/XT drivetrain.
The final word
Powerfly FS 7 is more than the sum of its parts. It has a high-performance Bosch motor and high-performance trail bike parts, but together these elements make a go-anywhere e-MTB that changes where and how you can ride. The pedal-assist system, dropper post, and 27.5+ mid-fat tires make it a great bike for exploring steeper, rougher terrain.
Why you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools, and lets you mount a water bottle cage—even on full suspension e-MTBs
- For e-MTB, full suspension is a game-changer: it soaks up rugged terrain so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist system to its full potential
- It rides like a mountain bike because it is one: it has the same frame and suspension tech we've refined in our decades-long trail heritage
- When you power down the assist, you have a fully capable trail bike that's ready to take on rugged terrain
- Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5+ tires deliver more confidence, traction, and stability